A one-stop shop for veterans living in Lothian
Veterans First Point provides services to support veterans in dealing with the issues facing them as they start afresh in civilian life. The services available include:-
- A well-resourced and relaxed information and advice centre, centrally located off Princes Street
- Private consultation rooms or safe quiet spaces if you need them
- Internet access PCs for jobs, housing, welfare or general use
- A dedicated team of peer support workers, all trained and with a comprehensive list of local and national support organisations that can assist you
- A full-time specialist veterans therapist
- For full information go to the website.